Ethos Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal!

3 posters

Go down

Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal! Empty Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal!

Post  Tial Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey everyone!

Nobody know me... yet... hehe

I'm one of Cleo Friend IRL, we know eachother for... more than 1 year, we played on some servers togheter, so I got some references from her!

My in-game name is Tial for my AB or Akainu Evergreen for my Ranger (I'll probably gonna make a RK who gonna be named Jake Llydson)

My 3 favorites classes are AB, RK and Sorcerer (Best RK on my old server, prepare yourself for some outstanding stuff! Ha ha just kidding, i'm just good, say some people)

I don't play alot, but i'm constant, like 1 to 12 hours a day ( Yeah I know not really constant)

I'm a fannay guy, doing some random stuff all the time, or crazy stuff. (Like soloing Valk Rang just for fun (was the first one to do it on the old server), don't know if I can do it here tho)

I'm up to everything, I love playing in group, chill in group, or just do some in guild events for fun, I know each donjons like my pocket, and most of normal in-games items and MVP strategies (Little bit less of the renewal MVP's but still I learn fast)

I'm from Canada too, and yes english is not my first language.

So have a good day/night/week/year/life, I hope you'll get to know me better^^
Tial
Tial

Back to top Go down

Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal! Empty Re: Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal!

Post  Milady Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:29 am

Welcome to PathosRO....and to the best guild...Ethos =D Do I know you? LOL

Milady

Back to top Go down

Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal! Empty Re: Hello My Baby, Hello my Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal!

Post  Tial Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 am

Don't think so!

I'm Athos!

It's a pleasure to meet you Milady
Tial
Tial

Back to top Go down

Post  radiankh Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 pm

hi im rudra/asheara/nuffsaid nice to meet you and welcome to the guild!

radiankh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum